Sunday 12 August 2007

The World Orbits Around Sex!

At least my world... sex, sex, sex... in periods, all I seem to think about is sex. And No, I'm not a man, I'm a female in her late twenties just mad about SEX. And at the moment, I'm finding myself in a position where I'm obsessed. The reason to that is my man who doesn't have the same urge as I do... I've made up all possible resaons for that; he's tired/allergic, he's gay, he's taking some sort of medicine which takes his lust away, he's jerking off instead 'cause it's easier, he's been raised to feel ashamed about the whole sex part (which I know is not true, 'cause when he really makes an effort he's great in bed), he's been working to hard, he's having an affair... and so on...

After reading a erotic novel about an hour ago I had to take my rabbit for another ride... but do the itch ever go away? Afraid not...

No comments: