Saturday 11 August 2007

I'm Sexually Famished...

...and HOW, can one ask oneself, is that possible when having a boyfriend? Well... it IS possible, believe me! If I could have my way I would have sex at least once a day... more if offered. And I don't mind being a little crazy, having sex outside, perhaps giving my man a blowjob at the beach, having sex on the washing machine (in the public washer room, mind you! Haha).

BUT, I am NOT having my way. I have to demand sex if I want to get some action and frankly...my self-esteem when it comes to sex has diminished quite a lot during the last couple of months. He doesn't want to have sex as often as I do and sometimes even though he has a hard-on, he doesn't want to do anything about it. Is he worth all the effort? I mean, sex is quite an important part of a relationship. At least that is what I think. One positive side effect of this though is that I finally found something positive about my ex boyfriend. We had great sex for seven years, everywhere, anywhere, anytime... kind of miss that sponataneous feeling...

What shall I do...

No comments: